HoRRoR FilM

Finally finish shooting horror film,
which i helped my ex classmate for their final project...

It's was so scary,
because they film on the start of Chinese 7 Months!!!

OMG... at 1st i don't really want it..
but Li yue helped me to go si ma lu..
to pray for a protections amulet..=x
so there's no reason for me to push away this role..>.<
hahaha...

Ehhh...I got some scratches on my elbow..
at the lift scene.. which i have to be very scare..
and i squatted down...
Didn't notices there is a small metal long bar at the btm..=.="!..

The lift scene was terrible..
hard to shoot.. coz unknown ppl which stays at that blk..
keep on using the lift.. so keep on NG!!!!

Sianz..~!!! and my knee got Blue Black..
at the lift scene also..
which i have to faster crawl out of the lift...zZzzz..
the floor is so dirty... sob..T_T..
but i have to bare with it... =(

Hmmm.. i hope that..
i have done well for my acting in their film..=P

At the end of the filming..
The LAST DAY..wahahahhaa....
i took a picture with Johan Video Camera..
It was so Big.. and Heavy~!!!.. =.="!...



But i like it... ^^...
Callie help me take this photo..
i covered my face..
coz when ppl take picture of me..
I don't know y.. it's always looks werid.. =X

After that.. i went to meet min min and sam for supper!!!
it's was actually my lunch or dinner... >.<..
we went to Chong Pang there.. the Nasi Lemak..
Not bad.. quite nice...

After finish our food..
I buy the tao hui next to the Nasi lemak store.. ^^
hmmm...also Not bad.. quite nice to eat.. and smells good.. heex...

Then send min min home..
and she is going to get..
Alot of Nagging from his dad again.. =x