The Chioest Mahjong i ever Played

BeBe(zara) always complained my blog stuck on july 10,
wahaha.. i was so lazy to blog..

So.... i try to recall what i did, this pass few weeks.. =p..
Look thru my phone and i saw this picture,
which i Won with.. wahahaha...
I changed this post date and time,
to the day and time which i shoot this picture... =)


Nice right? heex... never knew i can be so lucky,
I'm always suay 1, and WOW.. i can actually Won this tiles...!!!
Muwahahaha...

I think it was Nan Feng, and i was Nan,Bei... not NaBei ar~!!!
that arief always says Dong Nan Xi Bei, then what..
Nan,Dong... Nan,Nan... Nan,Xi.. and Nabei..=.="!

Luckily we maximum tai only play wu tai...
if not they paid me until siao..
although we only play liang mao, si mao.. =x..

Hmmm... alright.. not much to say liao...
will post another times.. when i feel like blogging.. heex...=P