A Waste Of Money


Yesterday night about 8.30pm wanted to meet teckwee go stanley house
and "KA MENG" to chase back my money.. >.<..
teckwee is kind enuff to help me.. =)
Thanks ya..^^

But i late till 9.00pm... teckwee worst then me.. lol..
he 9.00pm call me say 10-15mins will reach..
but i waited till 9.16pm he still haven reach..

At the other side i meet sam at amk hub..
about 9.15pm he told me that he buy movie ticket of the show call
=Claustrophobia= at 9.40pm..
he say alot of famous actor and actress in this movie.. should be quite nice..
so i was like.. oh... okay... because he ask me not to go find stanley..i said ok..
but i still go to try my luck.. =X... if he saw this blog.. i sure kanna scold..
coz i told him i took wrong bus.. tats y so long..
he waited for me at amk hub for 1hr++.. >.<
really sorry sam.. didnt mean to bluff you..
but i already did.. so i hope u wont find out.. wahaha..

So end up really didnt meet dao teckwee coz i not enuff time liao..
the show starting soon..
when i saw bus 88 comes at 9.22pm.. i think awhile and go up the bus..
so i got no choice but to msg teckwee tat will meet him some other times..
and thanks him for his kindness.. well he said ok.. ^^

Hmmm.. when i inside the bus i also msg sam.. ask him to wait for me at mac there..
but when i reach... i didnt even see him.. call also nv pick up...
soOOO angry~ but after 1sec after the call end.. he call me back..
i hang up his phone..>.<
it's so heavy.. and he wont auto wait for me at bus stop.. kns..
if it's qihua.. i think he will wait for me at bus stop.. no need me to say.. =.=..

so when sam gave me 2 missed call.. then i pick up..
and i more angry.. coz he ask me to go up 4th floor to find him..
he say if not will miss diao the show.. KNN...
i already angry when he didnt come down liao..
still wan me to go up myself.. so i angry.. and hang up the phone.. then tk lift go up..
and he gave me 2 missed call again.. then i pick up.. he say he already downstairs..
where am i? than i say 4th floor la... then he angry..
and said he looks like an idiot go down and up..
wah piang he ask me to go up de ma... kns...
so he say i put down the phone nv tell him ma..zzz..

So we went in to watch the show... it's just nice..when we sit down..
the show start... it's was a very lame show..=.=...
it has a few part of diff scene..
Keep on rolling back the time.. at first was...
1week ago.. then.. 1month ago...
then 1year ago.. then 2years ago.. then 3years ago..
WAH PIANG~ we watched for 1hr..
and didnt know what the show is about...zzzz
so sam decided to go... wasted $12 for the stupid movies.. lol...
the show duration was 100mins..
we watch till 60mins... REALLY LAME DAO~ BTH le..

So we go out of the cinema and went to macdonal for dinner/supper...
but i whole day didnt eat at all.. =.=
sam already eaten with his mum..
when he go for hair cuts at 6.00pm.. so UGLY~ >.<
Hmmm.. when we walk till mac.. it's already 11.00pm...
i eat spicy chicken wrap and ice milo..
and about 11.30pm tk cab home.. LOL...

Just come out awhile wasted......
$12 for movies.. $6 on mac.. $5 on cab.. Total: $23
for just 2hrs.. faint... well and thats the end of my story.. hahaha..
quite lame right... and i typed so long..
ppl must have read till pek chek.. wakaka..

SO~ ppl that wanted to watch this show~ PLEASE listen to my ADVISE~

*DO NOT WATCH WHEN YOU HATE LAME SHOW*
HERE's The PictuRE Of The LAME SHOW~ --->>>