ReWinded


Hmmm... today look thru my blog...it's so many...
and it's so funny... some of the post i write...
was really wow.... i didn't know i was like that last time..

It's not like, what i will say now... hahaha..
example: [yay.. tml working... earn money]... dots...

From what u all know me now...
don't even think i will say that right? whahaha...

I think i have changes quite alot this past few yrs.. =P


Hmmmm... i just read2 the post on http://rionasng.blogspot.com/2004/02/wahahaha.html
haha.. and now.. i still wearing the ring that eunice gave me on my bday on 2004.. ^^
So... it's been 5yrs now... =).. see i love her so much...wahaha... muackz...


Well... i think i will stop here... i think my blog quite boring.. keep on writing and it's all words without photos... haha... sorry ar.. i seldom take photo.. even if i got tk pictures..
i also very lazy to upload in my computer.. =X...