Wat A Sad DAy..!!

Today 4+pm finish sch.. qihuahua come n fetch me.. we tk 410... after tat saw eunice on the bus.. i was very happy.. chat wif her n so on.. den.. when i wanna go lan lab online find ming xuan tat stop.. eunice ask me to lent her $1.. den we got off the bus.. hug hug n go..

at lan lab online play rose wif ming xuan till 6+pm like tat.. den i go to mac n eat.. after tat.. we go wait for bus.. n the worst thing tat nv happen to me before...Comes.. i lost my pouch!! [mostly i can find it back.. but tis time.. haiz...] i go back mac n find.. n ask the ppl got lost n found or not? but.. the manager said nope..

go to lan lab online ask have lost n found or not.. the person also said nope.. ofcoz we did try to search the places tat we sit la.. so we think maybe drop at the bus liao lohz.. but cant be la.. i rmb after lent eunice tat $1..my pouch nv drop out wat.. so weird..

so me n qihuahua tk 410 go to bishan interchange n mrt ask whether got lost n found or not? they also said nope.. haiz.. so heart broken liao.. coz inside got too many thing.. got my ITE EZ-LINK CARD!! tat i juz activated some more i put E-pass inside liao..diaoz.. only 6days ago nia.. sianz.. den inside also got qihuahua NRIC... plus my $70.. plus my Phone card..Plus my Debit Card.. n also My Hair Clips..wahahaz!!! wanna faint.. so many things is GONE!!!

so me n qihuahua go Toa Payoh there to make police report lohz... sianz.. hope some kind ppl will return it to me..

n nw.. bo bian use chin cheuch ez-link card again.. but donno y.. her card become adult value..diaoz.. faint rite.. so ex sia.. maybe is becoz tat section head call the transit link ppl tat time lohz.. den nw chin cheuch card become adult vaule...

qihuahua lent me his card to go home.. coz chin cheuch card cant have e-pass... sianz.. coz is become adult card liao ma.. diaoz..

when qihuahua tk 969 go home.. got ppl check card.. nw he is holding chin cheuch card.. but he got away.. i donno how? he didnt tell me.. den suddenly.. awhile more he msg me agian.. said there is another check.. dot.. so he bo bian.. go down the bus lohz.. so tat the ppl cant check on him ma.. so waste $$...dot.. den nw.. he donno tk wat bus again.. heex... he said hope there is no more checking..^^ keke.. wish him good luck den.. haiz.. so boring.. wat a Sad SAd Day... to Me.. n Qihuahua.. sob sob...