oh... ya.. wanna noe what happen to me? ended up at marsiling but not staying at sin ming anymore? hmmm... ok.. tis is wat happen... story begain....

on 7/7/05 which is thursday.. my mum come back from work.. donno she PMS or wat.. want me to move things.. call me to move the thing at the living room to my room there.. heex...

think u all feel weird rite.. coz tat room is rented to ppl.. but the guy donno wat happen think is fighting at geylang wif ppl.. den kanna caught by police.. so he is not staying anymore.. tats y nw is my room.. ok back to the story..

den i keep calling my mum pls don touch until my bed.. *coz i juz clean it* but i only tell her not to touch.. den donno is she 'gu yi' or wat.. she fold the blanket on my bed.. some more step on it..

kaoz.. at 1st i didnt saw.. coz i was moving the table tat she want me to move.. wif qihuahua la.. den move till half den saw she do tat.. damm angry.. so i told her.. tat...[ tot i told u don touch till my bed liao?]

but she pretent nv heard like tat.. after tat.. she swept the floor.. so qihua help me move the bed up.. den donno is she 'gu yi' again or wat?

she swept till my bed.. wao lao.. my anger is up liao lo.. den i said again.. y u touch my bed? wao lao.. den she shout at me.. said wat.. i 'yang orh' in teochew... mean is 'sar jiao' in chinese... dot.. den i told her i nv 'yang orh' lo.. is i angry lo.. den she shout again.. GO AWAY LA.. GO TO UR FATHER THERE LA... kao.. i damm irritated by her.. so i told her.. next time if u sick don call me to come back.. den she said don come don come la.. wao lao.. she got problem call me c0me no problem call me go.. think i wat? her toy or her ball? let her kick her n there arhz? humph..

so i tk my phone n pouch go lo.. den she said.. go liao don come back i tell u... den i nv bother her n go.. so tat night i go qihuahua hse n stay.. den in the morning.. lucky qihuahua sister got my sch cloth.. coz she study there before.. so she give me the uniform.. heex.. so i wear tat to sch.. plus her sis de black shoes..

den in 8/7/05.... time 11:37:10am my mum msg me... call me to move my everythings back to marsiling.. diaoz.. so i called my sis n said how? my sis call me to go back my dad there n stay.. sob..8/7/05 is me n qihuahua 11months together..

but i not even happy.. den some more on tat day he makes me angry... damm.. so irritated.. n tat is y i ended up staying in marsiling.. my bro move here too.. coz his camp is nearer to here lo.. so computer he also move to here.. nw sin ming got nth.. marsiling got tv pluz computer.. the only thing i don like is.. so far from sch n qihuahua hse.. n my dad always want me to come back home early.. plus he will not let qihuahua come in the hse.. coz he don like.. donno y.. so me n qihuahua time together is shorten by very much..hahaz.. tats y tat time i miss him.. keke...^^ donno y.. maybe is not use to it ba... keke..!!

but i nv move my everything from sin ming here.. i only tk the thing tat i will be needed lo.. den my bro 'advist' me to said sorry to my mum... n buy things tat she like for her.. so i can stay at her place... but hor.. to me.. i feel tat i got nth wrong wat.. y muz i said sry to her rite? hmmm... but it is quite difficut for my life.. if i don stay there.. so yup.. currently still staying at my dad place.. try hoping tat my mum will said sorry to me 1st^^.. but is impossible rite? hahaz.. but at least.. hoping lohz.. keke^^ the end of the story.. give me some "advist" on tis k..^^ thank you.. good bye.. have a nice day.. reading my blog.. hahaz.. so long 'winded' rite? but sry la.. it is wat happen in tis two days lo^^... keke.. ~chaoz....