hmmm.. nw at yokemin hse.. hahaz!! yesterday slp at 5.30++am hee!! very late.. actually i decided not to slp de.. coz later if i slp confirm will late for sch.. but my mum call me to slp later i slp at class more worst.. i nv tel her tat i always slp at class de.. hahaz.. later she not happy.. hee!! so i said if i nw go slp.. she muz wake me up at 6.30am wor.. she said okay.. so i went to slp lo.. than she woke me up at 6.45am.. haiz.. bun lai i wan to eat 1st than go sch de.. but don think i got tat time to eat.. hee!! lucky today nv late for sch.. hahaz!! hmm.. today got PE lesson forgot to bring pe-shorts to sin ming hse.. so i msg ming xuan call her bring for me lo.. hee!! she very good got bring for me.. but very small la her short.. but no choice got to wear it.. hahaz!! than my shirt damm big is sizes42.. last time forgot to bring pe-shirt to sch.. so i buy from the bookshop there.. coz it's clearing stocks ma.. so very cheap juz $2 only hahaz.. but tat time only got sizes24 n 42.. i think.. so ofcoz i buy 42 one la.. 24 too small lahz.. cant wear it.. kkz back to topic.. hee!! oh.. ya.. y i wear tat big shirt to sch today.. is becoz my normal pe-shirt put at marsiling la.. so bo bian sin ming only got tat sizes42 pe-shirt.. haiz.. so paisei.. when i walk to sch.. looks like nerd..(^-^"!).. den when i reach sch.. qiuling they all said i looks like going to pasar malam juz come back like tat wor.. hahaz.. very paisei.. than pe-lesson tat time moe funny.. i wearing a damn big shirt plus a damm small shorts.. hahaz!! can imagine i damm fuuny rite.. hahaz.. hmmm.. today can say i quite tired.. slp at math lesson 2period.. slp until after sch liao i also donno.. almost everybody walk out of class liao.. my friend than wake me up.. hahaz.. i like pig.. donno whether i got drip saliva or not.. hahaz!! so paisei if i got.. gee!! (^_^)...