Hmm.. today at sin ming again!! hee!! Sianz!! fri go back marsiling.. sat sick.. sun got flu n 'ke sho'.. donno y? like very ke lian like tat.. hahaz!! than erm.. until today i come here i den noe my sis, bro, mum got flu n 'ke sho' too.. donno whether my dad got or not hahaz!! ur better don get close to me.. later ur kanna too hee!! Called yokemin to go out.. when she pick up the phone.. she cant even recognise my voice.. hahaz!! coz my voice change until very yan zhong.. she ask me who i'm I haiz.. sianz!! than Go out wif her to prata hse n eat juz nw lohz!!(wish tat yokemin nv kanna my flu.. later she sick my heart will pain de.. hahaz!! she still said if she kanna more good.. hiyo.. tis gal arhz.. siao 1.. leh!! gee!!) saw eunice bro at there too.. he 'wave' at me than i saw him hahaz!! he cut botar.. almosts cant recognise is him.. gee!! er.. we order alots of things to eat.. hahaz!! we eat until wanna vomit liao.. hahaz!! after we eat.. yokemin take the last bus home.. than i wait for mine.. tat stupid bus.. haiz.. i tot 410 11.30pm ends liao.. but i did wait for awhile.. when i tot really don have liao.. i cross the road.. wanna walk home tat time.. the 410 than come kaoz.. so stupid.. if i run also no use.. i run so slow.. confirm miss de mahz!! haiz.. so i walk home lohz.. than when i walk until ai tong pri sch there i saw another 410 drive pass.. haiz.. so damm idiot.. walk until i damm tired man!! haiz.. wat a day!! sian.. oh ya.. today got 2 of my friend put me aeroplane arhz.. hahaz!! i don wanna type out their names.. they should noe themself.. hahaaz!! but lucky got yokemin wif me.. orlas i go orchard for nth.. n then tk bus go home.. keke!! wat a wonderful second lao po i have.. hahahaz!! *muckz.. muckz muckz.. i love u so much.. lao po.. lucky to have u man.. hahahaz!! i abit 'er xin' down here.. gee!! ppl tahan wif it k.. kekekeke!! (=^_^="!)...