MisUnderstanding Became Hatred!

I don't know why i'm angry.. with those people.. i shouldn't have..
Are they friends or what? Why they can't take a simple joke?
Why do they think that they are always correct?

I always trieds to say something good about them..
when ppl always critise alot about them..
Although sometimes.. i will also critise them..
when i'm really angry with them...
Sometimes they just really Buye Zi Dong.
Buye tahan.. =.="!..

But I think i treats all my friends pretty good enough..
Even though i'm not very good with them...
Funny~

Even though i'm very poor..
i will not be stingy to my friends.

Even though i have to lent money from ppl..
Just to buy something for others..
I will Do it..

What they wish to have.. i will try my best to gift.
and nv onces think of them.. will return anything back..

And because of this..
people always thinks that i'm really stupid..
To treat them so nice.. and gets nth in returns.....

Isn't i'm good enough? Haiz~

I think they just can't feels anything..
when they only think of themself...

Sad to Say.. i'm really up sad..
when i have friends like that..
My God.. stop playing with my life!
Thank you...