Should It Be the Saddes Day, Or Memorable Day?

It's Hurt, when i tries to talks to you by calling your house phone,
by using fake voice to make you answer the call,
using real voice to ask back for my blanket...
and you don't even give a damm.

Why can't we be friends again? I really don't understands.
Did my past "me" hurts you so badly?
If thats so, I'm really sorry.
But i really hopes that we can be friends again..

Back to the normal past.. when we can talks whenever we want.
I really sad when it's the date of 8th which should be our anniversary,
you don't even bother to chat with me.. T_T
You just say nonono.. and bye bye.. and phone CUT! =.="!

You LIED!!! You said i can take back my blanket whenever i wants to.
Now you say cannot..!!!!! I really HATes You~ But Kanna Miss you..
I don't know what i'm thinking~~~ zzzZZzz...

Did i regret leaving you?? I really don't know..
I just know that you will be happier without me..
and maybe i can find a new life without you..
so i left... and it's sad when i still have feelings for you.. =x

I think i should learn to let go... T_T...