INTERVIEW


Early in the morning... went for interview at Showa Denko HD Singapore with yokemin & ming xuan..

We must reach 2 Pioneer Crescent at 9am.. but we late.. almost 1hrs plus.. wahaha..
Lucky the person don't mind.. because the place is hard to find.. and LONG WALK~

We had to wait 1weeks for their call.. to see whether we are selected or not... =P
It's only Temp Job for 1mth.. ^^

After our interview, we take cab to my marsiling hse to find my ite cert..
but i cant find it..>.<... and we eat Lemon chicken at my hse downstairs...
the food was bad.. not nice to eat... donno how they manage to finish it.. hahaha..
but i'm the 1 the suggest to eat.. =X.. sorry.. last time the chicken rice was GOOD~
But i think they move to somewhere else...

At marsiling hse.. while finding my cert.. suddenly saw all of my things given by qihua..
All the memories of me and him pass thru my head..

Wow.. times passes fast... me and him has Started on 8 Aug 2004, Ended at 8 Feb 2009.
Long eh... and i donno why he suddenly hated me so much.. even block me in his msn.. =.=..
Quite hurt and sad.. but... i cant do anything ya..

Hmmm... after that i bring some of the stuff that he give me back to sin ming hse..
and i sleep all the way till night...

Thats the end for today.. =)