hmm.. so sianz..go see section head today.. n u noe wat? she call me to go return chin cheuch EZ-Link card to the transit link..siaoz wan.. n wan me to tell the transit link ppl to help me write a letter prove that i got return the card.. den i don cae her.. i juz said ya la.. ya la.. but after i go back class.. i den realise y muz i do tat? she is my friend i lent from her y muz i return to transit link rite? i should return to her wat..diaoz.. tat teacher really got something wrong..hiyo..!! cannot tahan her.. i think till nw she still don believe chin cheuch is my friend..Diaoz..!! really got nth to say her liao lohz... hmm... i think is yesterday.. recieve a letter from sch.. saying tat i was absent for customer service lessons.. hahaz.. den my dad ask me y like tat? i said donno... i also donno wat lesson.. den my dad said so is teacher type wrong la.. den i tell him i also donno..heex.. den i went back to my room den realise it was a lessons tat only 1 week 2 lessons in the same day.. n it is on tuesday.. i always nv go to sch on tuesday..coz very boring..heex..!! den nw donno how to tell my dad^^.. cannot tell him i pontang wat rite? hahaz..!! coz i keep on slping at sin ming hse loh..so nv go sch.. heex..so boring..my dad call me go ask teacher.. den.. nw wat to ask? i very blur.. diaoz..