haiz.. krad.. do some of ur quiz already.. happy? ^^.. today really a very bad day to me.. when i go sch.. i late for 15mins.. n teacher said have to stay back 1hr.. so ok lohz.. stay lo.. den after sch i go look for her.. she said help her finsh filing my class ppl document.. than i can go.. so not so bad.. the bad thing is.. when i go out.. qihuahua.. fetch me la.. den.. we was only hugging each other at the bus stop.. coz.. happy to see him.. donno y.. n he wanted to 'piggi back' me.. but is only awhile la.. den.. when the bus come..we was going up the bus.. 1 weird woman talks to me.. ask me for my bus past.. but i didnt bring.. i only got Chin Chueuh wan.. i use her EZ-limk card coz my card spoilt.. haiz.. den.. tat woman tk away.. she said.. on monday tk back from her.. than settle donno wat.. i donno wats was going on.. in the end relise she was my sch 1 of the section head.. heex.. she said got 5 section head was watching me n so angry.. coz i was wearing uniform n hugging qihuahua.. dot.. y cant i do tat? is only hugging wat rite.. they so "lao tao'' old 'faction'... so i have to go in the sch again.. to the office.. n they talks to me.. diaoz.. den call me to tire up my hair.. dot.. my hair long mehz? siao.. tel her no rubber band.. she said don care go n look for it den come back to her.. so got no choice have to tk back the card.. coz got EZ-pass in it.. plus my $3+ den.. i use my pouch string to tire lo..^^.. den after tat i go back to her she said wat... did i steal the card? den she call the "transit" ppl.. den they check anyone report lost on tat card not.. hiyo.. so bo liao.. den tel me to write a letter.. said is to confirm tat i got tat card on my hand.. so lame.. waste my time abt 1hr pls den let me go.. actually still got lots of thing la.. but lazy to type.. but all tat i said is the main thing la.. becoz of hugging qihuahua at the bus stop.. make so much trouble.. donno forwat.. tat section head really arhz.. donno how to say her la.. only can said she damm bo liao.. n got nth better to do ba..^^ heex.. monday still have to go see her.. she wants to se my ITE EZ-link card.. SO LAME.. dot.. after all tat i was thinking.. y i'm i soo.. stupid? from the 1st.. i should get up the bus n don care abt her.. coz i don even noe who is she at 1st place wat rite? how stupid i am.. hiyo.. waste so many of my precious time.. diaoz.. nw donno y my left eye jump.. hope is not a bad thing.. 'HA-LEH-LU-YA' "AMEN"... hope god will help me..^^.. THE END..!!