haiz!!! my mum rent one of the room to hong kong ppl to stay!! sianz!! so she wants me to go back my dad there stay!! sob.. so far.. later muz wake up early.. sianz la..!! i don wan!! hate her sia!! me nw at home using com... think tonite or tml morning the person will move in liao!! wawawa!!! cry.. hahahz!!! so sianz!! y she wanna rent room to ppl? n chase me out? wat kind of mother is tis rite!! don like her!! nv thinks abt me!! haiz!! talk abt her.. makes me more angry!! don say le!! sob...!!! :'( ...........>hope i can stay in her room if she let.. or living room also can!! keke!! oh ya!! me nw at sch give ppl call me zhi pi!! sianz rite??? me nw feel tat i more n more looks like ming xuan addtitude liao!! sianz!! AHHHHH!!!! i don wan!! hahaz!! n ming xuan changing to be like me le...hahaz!! we r changing personality... without our noeing.. gee!! but i discover it.. earlier.. but!! wawawa!! i cant change back to my ownself le...h0w??? h0w??? HELP ME!!!! all ming xuan fault.. chuan lan to me!! keke!!