kaoz.. damm shit.. donno wat F***ing day i have today.. wao lao.. damm 'wonderful lohz.. i was going to work today.. after i finish taking all my things.. i when out to take bus.. when my lift door open.. i saw 1 of my bus went away.. i tot tat was ok.. so.. i walked till half.. i saw another bus went away.. than.. from far i saw my bus was coming again.. i faster run towards the bus stop.. hopping tat i could catch it.. but.. i almost got it.. the bus went away infront of me... so i noe tat i was going to late for work.. i called my manager n tell tat i will be late... tis was the 6 times.. i late.. die sia.. than when i reach the mrt.. a train juz went away.. so i got to wait for another 1.. after 8mins i waited.. i got in to the train.. i get a chances to sit down.. n.. i fell aslp.. after around 20mins.. (two more stop to reach my work place..) i than realise tat i forgotten to bring my work shoes...(black shoes..) so i called my manager again.. n tell her tat... i was going back home to take my shoes.. but she told me.. today i no need to work liao.. she don wan me to rush here n there.. she said tml come for meeting can le.. lucky she nv sack me.. hahahahaz!! but haiz.. wat a day.. sianz..!! so i went all the way home.. to watch tv n wash my cloths...gee!! so erm.. i wanna play ragnarok nw le.. keke.. buai... ~cHaoz...