yesterday.. so idiot late for sch.. some more is cpa test... tat stupid cpa test.. dont even noe how to do.. cpa papre 3 tat time.. our music teacher got go inside lab 1.. when mdm teo was away.. for awhile.. i told her i need paper.. n she say wait... tats ok.. i nvm.. but after awhile she forgotten i think she give bowen paper.. n nv give me.. so i look at her.. than she saw me...she some more still ask me wat.. wif a irritating look.. so i give back the look to her n say.. paper... so she give me.. than i ask her can give me 2.. than she juz give me 1.. n walk away... so angry wif her... than still need to raise up my hand again.. tis time mdm teo come back areadly.. than i ask for paper.. n.. she gave me 2.. tis time i only need 1.. n she give me 2.. hiyo.. waste paper!! haiz.. so angry wif tat music teacher... hee!! oh.. ya.. the mouse trail.. i finally noe how to put infront of the box liao.. hee.. so happy... (^_^)..