Yester i got abit sick... than i force myself to go sch to tk test... n today so "wonderful" ming xuan call me go thomson plaza.. n i don wan.. but i shou go u noe... but anyway.. i tot i go back home can sleep.. but when i reach home...
my mum call me go graceheaven help her pay installment.. pay $10 1st..she say tat my bro sick.. headache, cnt go there.. but i also sick ma.. humph..somemore tat place i also not familiar wif... haiz.. but i go loh..my mum tk taxi go work at hongang there... so she drop me down 1st.. than when i reach inside.. the guard.. say the office got no ppl they all go eat lunch liao.. muz wait till 2pm.. wa lao so fu** tup.... waN loh.. coz the time was 12++pm only leh.. than muz wait for so long.. but muz pay today.. i can't do anything... so wait till 2pm..wait until 1++pm like tat start to rain again.. than wait...wait till 2.. i go pay the installment la.. so "ling yu" walk inside.. after pay the installment.. my bro got draw me a map.. how to walk to bus stop there.. walk until very long than reach.. n i'm all wet liao... wait for bus 165 come.. than i tk!! than go until amk there drop off... walk across bishan park.. than walk home.. than i finally reach home liao.. but my hse door was locked by my bro.. n i forgot to bring key.. cal my bro n ask where he is.. than he told me tat he go watch movie at "sembawang.." hiyo.. he sick still can go there... cnt go pay installment...poor me... lucky got precious... so.. i'm nw at her hse bath.. haha.. she so good.. hehe.. oh.. ya.. my sis also nv bring key... haha.. i wonder where she can go hee... my mum n bro r so sux.. hate them.. idiot ppl.. humph..

Wat a "wonderful" day huh!! (^_^"!)