haha.. eunice.. wat u wanna me to treat u leh? hee..
yeah... yokemin birthday today!! wish her happy birthday.. n also wish tat she will be happy today.. oh.. plus wish her forgot the stupid gary..haha!!
hmm.... nv celebrate wif her.. coz she wanna celebrate birthday wif her friend..
sob.. she don't like me..hee!! no la.. actually.. she n her friends eat the cake until half liao..
than she say.. if she call me n precious go there she will feel very wat... coz cake left half ma..
so.. she nv call us go lo.. hee!! precious call me go her hse today.. feel like going.. but.. cnt..
coz my mum told me tat.. not to go her hse anymore.. coz tat time i stay at eunice hse, than
my mum tell me to call her the next morning.. but i forgot so she say i go ppl hse n forgot her liao..
than somemore tat day i also very late go home.. coz I, eunice, marshall, mikki.. n so on...
go nite cycling.. eunice very strong, she can 'long bang' me for very long.. from thomson until
'boat quake' we from 11++pm like tat ride until 3++am.. than reach home.. so kanna scold lor..
my mum don't like me ride bike or ppl 'long bang' me 1.. so i bluff her tat i at eunice hse play monopoly until forgotten time.. than she call me tat time is 2++am and i told her give me few mins to reach home.. so i say after she call me.. i go bus stop wait for nite bus until very long.. tats why i so late than reach home.. than she say she call many times about 10++ missed call.. why i nv pick up.. so i say i left my phone at eunice hse lo.. haha.. so she believe me.. WA lucky ah.. haha!! BUT i think after few weeks or few days.. she will forgot n let me go eunice hse again de la.. haha.. so i no need to miss precious for very long..hee.. kkz.. liao.. type so long.. wait mig xuan complain tat i type so long.. she will be irritated.. haha.. byee!!